Tee off at TPC Summerlin, Las Vegas
World-class golf facilities minutes from the Las Vegas strip
Next time you visit Las Vegas, be sure to plan a trip to TPC Summerlin – the course where Tiger Woods recorded his first PGA TOUR win. It’s an experience you’ll never tire of talking about. Sitting in a remarkable oasis, carved in rugged desert terrain and meandering through canyons, this stunning course provides challenging conditions.
A Championship-class par-72, 7,243-yard course, TPC Summerlin is currently home to the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, a leading tournament in the Fall Series of the PGA Tour.
As a Yes Private Credit Cardmember, you have a unique chance to play at this special venue, with the following programs made available:
- PGA TOUR Player Experience - Enjoy an amazing day golfing at a PGA TOUR tournament venue. Follow in the footsteps of some of the game’s greatest, for a golf experience unlike any other. Available on selected days only.
- Private Club Access - Gain exclusive ‘green carpet treatment’ as you play private TPC golf courses around the country, experiencing all member amenities during your day.
Terms & Conditions
- Mastercard is the Official Card of the PGA TOUR and TPC Network. This offer is open to Yes Private Prime Credit Cardmembers who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited. Experiences may not be resold & are subject to Terms & Conditions established by the PGA TOUR and TPC. Substitutions & cash redemption not permitted. By participating, individuals agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Other restrictions apply. Sponsored by Mastercard International Incorporated, 2000 Purchase Street, Purchase, NY 10577.
- All offers are subject to availability and are valid for Yes Private Prime Credit Cardmembers with cards issued in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa only. Offers are valid from 1 November 2013 to 31 December 2022.
- To enjoy this offer, you must pay the price in full for the goods and services associated with the offer with a valid Yes Private Prime Credit Card.
- Program terms and conditions apply.