Umaid Bhavan Palace
Come here and know why an entire city looks up to this place.
Perched on the Chittar Hill, the highest point in Jodhpur, amid dancing peacocks and a subterranean Zodiac pool, the Umaid Bhawan Palace oozes opulence. This epitome of luxury is part palace, part museum and part hotel. The hotel offers a host of signature experiences with champagne breakfasts, a wide range of cuisine from various regions, post-dinner nightcaps, exotic drinks, tailored dining events, heritage walks, and a spa that pampers guests with a selection of Indian therapies and treatments.
As a Yes Private cardmember, you get to enjoy the below privileges:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability at check-in
- Early check-in, subject to availability
- Late check-out, subject to availability
- Taj experiences gift card (equivalent rupee value of $100)
Validity: Till 30th September 2021
Terms & Conditions
- Guarantee Policy: Offer must be booked directly with Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle services with a valid Yes Private Prime Credit Card. Bookings completed through any other channels does not qualify for the offer. </p>
- A valid Yes Private Prime Credit Card is required at booking time. The card used at the time of booking must be presented by the cardholder together with positive identification on check-in at the property. An imprint or swipe of the card will be taken on check-in. On departure from the property, all fees for services rendered shall be payable by the guest and where necessary the Yes Private Prime Credit Card will be debited by the property for the fees.
- The property shall debit the Yes Private Prime Credit Card for all cancellations, no-shows or for any damages caused by the guest to the property, howsoever arising. This transaction constitutes an electronic transaction and a binding agreement in terms of which the guest authorises the property to debit the card as stated above and the guests written signature shall not be required for authorisation purposes.
- Deposit Policy: A deposit may be required.
- Cancellation Policy: All hotel reservations are subject to a Cancellation Policy. Failure to check in on the reserved arrival date will incur a penalty charge as detailed in the Cancellation Policy of the rate booked. The hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations under the circumstances where it appears that a customer has provided an invalid Yes Private Prime Credit Card, engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity, or the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error. In addition, the hotel also reserves the right to cancel or amend bookings if their terms & conditions are not adhered to. If a guest chooses to shorten their stay or check out early, a penalty charge will apply, as detailed in the Cancellation Policy associated with the rate booked. In the cases of the aforementioned booking cancellations, the hotel has no obligation to guarantee new available bookings or best rates. A new booking at the best available rate will need to be made by the guest at the time of the new reservation.
- Mastercard benefits are only available in conjunction when booking at the hotels’ flexible Best Available Rates and the benefits will not apply to any other rate type
- Benefits are subject to availability and restrictions apply. Please refer to Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program terms and conditions for full details.