Ananda is an award-winning luxury destination spa resort in India situated at the Himalayan foothills in Northern India. Located on a 100 acre Maharaja’s Palace Estate, Ananda is surrounded by graceful Sal forests and overlooks the spiritual town of Rishikesh and the Ganges river valley. Ananda, one of the best luxury ayurvedic retreats in India, integrates traditional Ayurveda, Yoga and Vedanta with international wellness experiences, fitness and healthy organic cuisine to restore balance and harmonize energy.
As a Yes Private Credit Cardmember, you get the following exclusive benefits:
- A 10% discount on the Best Available Rate (The minimum length of stay is 2 nights)
- One room category upgrade subject to availability at the time of arrival.
- Additional benefit for those who book a stay for 4 nights and more on the best available rate: A half-hour spa treatment per person once during the stay.
- One complimentary dinner during the stay for guests booking the "Villa on the Room and breakfast" rate
* Offer till 31st August 2018
Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- All rates are exclusive of taxes and applicable Government Taxes will be charged extra. The tax rates prevailing on the dates of stay will be levied
- In order to preserve the tranquility of the Destination Spa, children below the age of 14 years are not permitted at Ananda in the Himalayas.
- Use of the spa facilities like Sauna, Steam and the spa therapies are available to guests who are of the age of 18 years and above. However, guests between 14 and 18 years can take part in other scheduled
- activities like yoga, meditation, treks and use of the swimming pool.
- Our rooms are designed for Double, Twin or Single occupancy only. The Luxury 2 Bedroom Villas can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests.
- Our Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 1100 hrs.
- Christmas Eve & New Year Eve:
- A minimum 3 night stay is required for guests staying at Ananda over 31st December.
- Christmas Eve (24th December 2017) & New Year Eve (31st December 2017) gala dinners are mandatory.
- Supplement charges are applicable for both Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinners.
- All reservations must be sent directly to Ananda Global Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All of the above rates are valid only for guests who are residents of India.
- These benefits cannot be combined with any other public offer or promotion that Ananda may have from time to time.
- In order for a reservation to be confirmed, a credit card guarantee (with valid authorization form) or a 100% advance deposit (in the case of wire transfer or cash payment) is required. All non-guaranteed reservations will be released 21 days prior to date of arrival. For reservation enquiries made within 21 days of arrival, a maximum of 2 days will be allowed to guarantee the reservation with a signed Credit card authorization form, wire transfer or cash deposit.
Cancellation/Amendment Policy - for Ananda Getaways & Room Only Bookings:
- For cancellations more than 15 days before arrival - No Charge
- For cancellations between 3 - 15 days before arrival - 50% of total package price charged as retention
- For cancellations between 0 - 3 days before arrival - 100% of total package price charged as retention
- No show - 100% of total package price charged as retention
- Early check out - 100% of balance period charged as retention
- For any amendment in arrival date less than 15 days prior to arrival, 1 night retention will be charged