Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine with your exclusive Mastercard Wine Privileges.
Yes Private Credit Cardmembers enjoy:
- One complimentary bottle of red or white wine (based on a designated label) with a minimum spend of RMB600 (before prevailing taxes).
Location: S6-33 Taikooli, 19 Sanlitun Lu, Beijing 100600 China
For details on this restaurant, please click here
Terms & Conditions
Conditions to qualify for a complimentary bottle of wine under the Mastercard Wine Privileges Program:
- To qualify for this offer, a minimum spend of RMB600 (before prevailing taxes) is required at participating restaurants on all food items and non-alcoholic beverages only. For avoidance of doubt, alcoholic beverages do not qualify under the minimum spend amount.
- Food items include all items listed on the regular menu including brunches, buffets, set-menus and degustation menus and other in-house promotions.
- Offer cannot be used in tandem with other promotions (E.g. Percentage discounts from credit cards), privilege cards, and/or dining vouchers issued by any other 3rd party.
- Non-alcoholic beverages include, but are not restricted to, still water, sparkling water, soft drinks, juices and mocktails.
- Prior reservations at participating restaurants are encouraged but not compulsory. All customers should identify themselves as Yes Private Credit Cardmembers using the Mastercard Wine Privileges before placing orders.
- Complimentary wine is for dine-in or for take-away at the customer’s discretion.
- Offer is valid when paid for in full with a valid Yes Private Credit Card.
- Offer is limited to one complimentary bottle of wine per bill.
- All participating restaurants reserve the right to replace designated complimentary wine with another wine of similar value.
- Offer is available based on participating restaurants’ regular hours, with no blackout dates.
- Split billing within a dining party is strictly not permitted even if separate tables are requested. Please consult your server upon placing your order should you have any questions pertaining to this condition.
- Complimentary wine is not exchangeable for cash, or other goods and services and must be redeemed on the same day of restaurant visit.
- For feedback, complaints or enquiries, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours.
- The goods and services described herein are offered and provided by third party merchants and Mastercard is not responsible for any losses related to the offer, fulfilment or use of goods or services.
- Mastercard and the participating outlets reserve the right to vary/amend the privileges or terms and condition without prior notice. Mastercard’s decision on all matters relating to the privileges or terms and conditions will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.
- Program is valid from 1 October 2016 until 30 September 2018. Mastercard may terminate this Program and/or change the list of participating restaurants at any time without prior notice.