A. Yes, with a local co-applicant
Owing your Dream Bike in now easy.
YES BANK offers convenient Bike loan solutions that promise a transparent and hassle free process to own your Dream Bike. So what are your waiting for? Get Ready to zoom away in style on your Dream Bike.
Two-wheelers are one of the most common modes of transportation in India. Bikes are not only more affordable, but they are also able to glide through the busy, bumpy Indian roads with an ease that cars cannot match.
Owing to the availability of easy monthly instalments, a Bike Loan proves to be the most convenient option. For that reason, YES BANK offers you two-wheeler loans that enable you to purchase a scooter, an affordable bike, or a superbike, all at convenient rates.
Funding to Scooter, Bikes and Super Bikes
Loans offered on a Reducing balance method with EMIs that are easy on your pocket
Duly filled up application form
KYC documents as per YES Bank Ltd. policy
Signature proof verification
Post approval: Loan agreement duly signed with RTO set
Post-dated cheques (PDCs)/ECS form/ Standing Instructions (SI) with security PDCs as applicable
Margin money receipts
Q. Can an NRI avail of New Car Loans from YES Bank?
A. Yes, with a local co-applicant
Q. Can my spouse's income be included for calculating the loan amount?
A. Yes, your spouse's income can be included provided he/she joins as co-borrower.
Paying tax signals the commencement of a new financial year. For the process of taxation, the year in which income is earned is referred to as the previous year, and the following year in which...Know More
- No lump-sum payments: The two wheeler loan by YES BANK is one of the most popular among its customers owing to the flexible terms of loans and competitive rates. A Bike Loan from YES BANK can ease the burden of purchasing a two-wheeler without having to worry about the finances.
- Preference-based, affordable purchase: With a Bike Loan from YES BANK, you pay for a two-wheeler at your own pace in the form of affordable EMIs. Such a loan also enables you to purchase a two-wheeler of your preference, be it a more fuel-efficient one or one with a more powerful engine.
- Surpass your current budget: Are you a bike enthusiast? Do you wish to buy a superbike but feel you do not possess the necessary funds? This is where a two-wheeler loan from YES BANK aids you considerably. Live your dream of owning a superbike through easy monthly instalments.
We, at YES BANK, offer exclusive benefits to our customers applying for a Bike Loan:
- Best-in-class interest rates on super-bike loans
- Loan amount ranging from INR 1 lakh to INR 25 lakhs
- Flexible repayment tenure from a year up to a maximum of 5 years
- Funding limit of up to 85% of on-road price for select models
- Easy application procedure
- Hassle-free documentation
- Prompt disbursal of loan
At YES BANK, we place your comfort and convenience before everything else, which is why we offer two ways of applying for a loan:
- Online Application: Follow easy online steps to apply for the two-wheeler loan instantly. Every step has been simplified to facilitate your convenience. Fill the application form online, select the repayment tenure, and calculate the EMI using our bike loan EMI calculator. We also provide convenient doorstep services where a YES BANK representative will visit your home or office for the requisite documentation.
- Visit our branch: Not that comfortable uploading your personal details? Require more information? Visit your nearest YES BANK branch, and our experts will walk you through the hassle-free process while assisting you with the documentation process, ensuring quick disbursal of the two-wheeler loan.
At YES BANK, we provide you with the option of applying either for a secured loan or an unsecured loan:
- Lower interest rate with a Secured Loan: Apply for a two-wheeler loan from YES BANK with lower interest rates by providing collateral security, such as property, shares, etc. With best-in-class interest rates, your superbike would seem more affordable than ever.
- No guarantors or collateral with an Unsecured Loan: No property to show as collateral? Worry not. YES BANK offers two-wheeler loans without collateral security, too. Visit your nearest YES BANK branch for more details.
The eligibility criteria for a bike loan from YES BANK is as follows:
- Age: The applicant should be over 18 years of age
- Employment status: Salaried employee or self-employed individual
- Income: The minimum required income that makes you eligible for this loan is based upon the location of your residence — visit us or call for more information
- Residential stability: Approval of your two-wheeler loan also depends on your residential stabilit
The following documents are required while applying for a bike loan:
- Completed application form
- KYC Documents
- Recent passport-sized photographs
- Proof of identification — PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport or Driving License
- Proof of income — salary slips, bank account statements, along with the latest IT return form
Digital Wallet with free Virtual card and UPI which can be used to send/receive money, mobile/DTH recharge, pay bills and much moreRead More