A. You can pay the YES BANK Credit Card Bill through the following convenient channels
a) For YES BANK Account Holders:
- NetBanking: Register yourself for the YES BANK NetBanking and make Credit Card payments online.
- Standing Instruction: You can submit a written instruction to automatically debit a pre-determined portion of your monthly outstanding from your Savings/Current Account to your Credit Card Account..
b) For All Customers:
- For NEFT/IMPS/RTGS mode of payment - “You can make your payment through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS fund transfer mode from other bank accounts. Please add your YES BANK Credit Card as a beneficiary. Use IFSC code: YESB0CMSNOC”
- Billdesk: Click on the given link to make the payment using Billdesk facility https://netbanking.yesbank.co.in/netbanking/DISCLAIMER.html
- Cheque Payment: You can make your Credit Card payment by cheque, quoting your 16 digit Credit Card Number, and drop the cheque at any of our drop boxes in your city. Please mention your name and mobile number on the back of the cheque.
- Cash Payment: You can also make payment through Cash at YES BANK Branches.Please refer to the schedule of Charges in the Most Important Terms & Conditions for charges applicable for cash payments.