Keeping in mind the increasing focus towards infrastructural development, we at YES BANK provide customised financial solutions to our customers. These solutions are designed for enterprises dealing in activities related to building infrastructure.
To ease the supply of funds available to builders and contractors, we have designed special loan options for the purchase of commercial/ construction equipment, working capital finances, and term loans.
At YES BANK, we offer commercial/construction equipment loans that offer you:
- Loans to purchase new/used construction equipment
- Finances to facilitate the purchase of required equipment from any of your preferred manufacturers
- Inventory funding/trade advances for dealers
- Bill discounting/LC discounting
- Bank guarantees or LCs
- Payment solutions and cash management services
Not only do we provide funds for a wide range of construction equipment, but we also tailor our schemes to suit everyone, keeping in mind individual requirements of our customers. At YES BANK, you can avail the following benefits:
- Various types of funding – We provide funds for all kinds of equipment, ranging from construction to earth moving to material handling;
- 100% financing – You can avail up to 100% financing for construction equipment;
- Flexible solutions – Our financial solutions are designed to meet your specific requirements;
- Documentation process – You can avail funds by producing basic documents through a simple process, and your application will be processed in no time;
- Easy repayment options – With a loan tenure ranging up to 60 months, you could choose to repay the borrowed amount over a convenient period of time;
- Attractive interest rates – We provide loans at the most competitive interest rates;
To help you manage your resources and decide on the loan amount, we provide you with a loan calculator on our website. The construction equipment loan calculator will determine the EMI that you are required to pay based on the amount of loan you apply for and the duration over which you choose to repay the amount.