Mumbai, November 10, 2016: YES BANK, India’s 5th largest private sector Bank announces multiple initiatives for Customer Convenience. Further to the landmark decision by the Government of India and the Reserve Bank of India to demonetize high value currency notes of INR 500 and INR 1,000, YES BANK is fully committed to help realize this significant initiative. Our branches are equipped with new notes of Rs 2000 and existing notes of Rs 100 to service customer requirements.
YES BANK has undertaken the following customer centric initiatives to handle customers with fullest empathy, and ensure a smooth and seamless experience
1.Unlimited ATM access free for all customers across ATMs of all banks -
a.YES BANK customers can use any ATM of any bank to withdraw cash, within the RBI prescribed limits, without any charge between the 11th and 20th of November 2016
b.YES BANK customers can also use YES BANK ATMs unlimited number of times within the RBI prescribed limits, without any charge
2. No charge for Cash Deposit- All charges for cash deposits for YES BANK Savings Account customers have been waived off until the 30th of December 2016
3. Extended Banking Hours- All YES BANK branches will be working Extended Hours ie. upto 6 pm every day until 13th November 2016, to ensure we cater to maximum number of customers. The extended hours will also be applicable this weekend Saturday, 12th November and Sunday, 13th November, 2016.
4. Multiple counters- To enable faster and more efficient service, YES BANK has increased the number of counters for exchange, withdrawal and deposit of cash. Further the bank staff is assisting in documentation, during queuing, to enable faster service.
5. Preferential service for Senior Citizens and Women - YES BANK branches will have special lines/ service for Senior Citizens and Women so that they do not face any inconvenience. Water and Refreshments are also being made available for all.
6. Proactive communication- Customer queries are being addressed through a simplified FAQ’s displayed across our branches, website and on multiple social media platforms
7. Employees across all functions reassigned to augment customer servicing – All our employees across functions, including bank leadership, are present in branches to provide all possible support and assistance customers.
YES BANK encourages its customers to deposit their money into their YES BANK accounts, and avail the highly attractive 6% interest rates on the Savings balances, in addition to a host of digital banking & mobile banking ser ices. YES BANK is fully committed to its credo of - INDIA bole YES, and taken this unique opportunity to serve the Nation.
About YES BANK
YES BANK, India’s fourth largest private sector Bank with a pan India presence across all 29 states and 7 Union Territories of India, headquartered in the Lower Parel Innovation District (LPID) of Mumbai, is the outcome of the professional & entrepreneurial commitment of its Founder Rana Kapoor and its Top Management team, to establish a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank catering to the future businesses of India.
YES BANK has adopted international best practices, the highest standards of service quality and operational excellence, and offers comprehensive banking and financial solutions to all its valued customers.
YES BANK has a knowledge driven approach to banking, and offers a superior customer experience for its retail, corporate and emerging corporate banking clients. YES BANK is steadily evolving as the Professionals’ Bank of India with the long term mission of “BUILDING INDIA’s FINEST QUALITY LARGE BANK”.
For further information, please contact:
Ph.: +91 22 3347 9753, +91 9820813570
Ph.: +91 9820660467