Mumbai, November 10, 2016: YES BANK, India’s 5th largest private sector Bank announces multiple initiatives for Customer Convenience. Further to the landmark decision by the Government of India and the Reserve Bank of India to demonetize high value currency notes of INR 500 and INR 1,000, YES BANK is fully committed to help realize this significant initiative. Our branches are equipped with new notes of Rs 2000 and existing notes of Rs 100 to service customer requirements.
YES BANK has undertaken the following customer centric initiatives to handle customers with fullest empathy, and ensure a smooth and seamless experience
1.Unlimited ATM access free for all customers across ATMs of all banks -
a.YES BANK customers can use any ATM of any bank to withdraw cash, within the RBI prescribed limits, without any charge between the 11th and 20th of November 2016
b.YES BANK customers can also use YES BANK ATMs unlimited number of times within the RBI prescribed limits, without any charge
2. No charge for Cash Deposit- All charges for cash deposits for YES BANK Savings Account customers have been waived off until the 30th of December 2016
3. Extended Banking Hours- All YES BANK branches will be working Extended Hours ie. upto 6 pm every day until 13th November 2016, to ensure we cater to maximum number of customers. The extended hours will also be applicable this weekend Saturday, 12th November and Sunday, 13th November, 2016.
4. Multiple counters- To enable faster and more efficient service, YES BANK has increased the number of counters for exchange, withdrawal and deposit of cash. Further the bank staff is assisting in documentation, during queuing, to enable faster service.
5. Preferential service for Senior Citizens and Women - YES BANK branches will have special lines/ service for Senior Citizens and Women so that they do not face any inconvenience. Water and Refreshments are also being made available for all.
6. Proactive communication- Customer queries are being addressed through a simplified FAQ’s displayed across our branches, website and on multiple social media platforms
7. Employees across all functions reassigned to augment customer servicing – All our employees across functions, including bank leadership, are present in branches to provide all possible support and assistance customers.
YES BANK encourages its customers to deposit their money into their YES BANK accounts, and avail the highly attractive 6% interest rates on the Savings balances, in addition to a host of digital banking & mobile banking ser ices. YES BANK is fully committed to its credo of - INDIA bole YES, and taken this unique opportunity to serve the Nation.
About YES BANK
YES BANK, India’s fourth largest private sector bank is a high quality, customer centric and service driven Bank. Since inception in 2004, YES BANK has grown into a ‘Full Service Commercial Bank’ providing a complete range of products, services and technology driven digital offerings, catering to corporate, MSME & retail customers. YES BANK operates its Investment banking, Merchant banking & Brokerage businesses through YES SECURITIES and its Mutual Fund business through YES Asset Management (India) Limited, both wholly owned subsidiaries of the Bank. Headquartered in Mumbai, it has a pan-India presence across all 29 states and 7 Union Territories in India including an IBU at GIFT City, and a Representative Office in Abu Dhabi.
For more information, please visit the Bank’s website at http://www.yesbank.in/
For media queries, please contact: