YES BANK launches revamped ‘Mobile First’ Website
- New State-of-the-Art website will be optimized across all browsers, tablets and mobile phones
- Website will provide superior Customer Experience with enhanced tools and functionalities
- Website accessible at yes.bank domain – first bank in India to migrate to .bank domain platform.
Mumbai, June 16 , 2016: YES BANK, India’s 5th largest private sector Bank has launched its new revamped website www.yesbank.in to offer a consistent, superior customer experience optimized across all browsers, tablets and mobile phones. YES BANK recognizes that mobile is increasingly becoming the preferred channel for accessing the website and in line with this, the website has adopted a “Mobile-First” philosophy offering enhanced features Smartphones. The Bank will also migrate to the new url www.yes.bank thereby becoming the first bank in India to launch the highly customer centric .bank domain.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD&CEO, YES BANK said, “With increasing proliferation of Digitized Banking, YES BANK’s website will play a critical role in providing a world class cutting edge experience for all our customers which is customized based on the user’s product interests and geography. By leveraging the pillars of new age Technology and Innovation, our new website will offer segregated user interactions which are as fulfilling as visiting one of YES BANK’s state-of-art branches.”
Besides a vibrant new look, the YES BANK website now has even more advanced features to improve your experience and simplify your banking decisions. Understanding the need for customer’s to access their account on the go, YES BANK has ensured that the website is user-friendly across browsers and devices, offering easy and friendly navigation, interactive tools and calculators, extensive information about our products & services combined with an extremely safe Internet Banking platform.
Some of the unique features of the new website include :
- Interactive features like Product Finder Tool, Product Comparator tool, FD calculators & more
- Customized user experience based on the last visit, searched product, geography and time of visit
- Upgraded Search functionality for faster & accurate results and thereby resulting in ease of navigation
- Integrated tools allowing the website to serve as an active Customer Acquisition Channel
- Clutter free design providing extremely easy navigation for the user
YES BANK had also recently launch the Star Star service, which enables customers to customers to reach the bank by dialling Star Star BANK (**2265) from the smart phone keypad. This service, which is highly ppopular in several global markets like the USA and Australia is expected to significantly aid customer call to action, especially for a generic call number as **BANK.
About YES BANK
YES BANK, India’s fourth largest private sector bank is a high quality, customer centric and service driven Bank. Since inception in 2004, YES BANK has grown into a ‘Full Service Commercial Bank’ providing a complete range of products, services and technology driven digital offerings, catering to corporate, MSME & retail customers. YES BANK operates its Investment banking, Merchant banking & Brokerage businesses through YES SECURITIES and its Mutual Fund business through YES Asset Management (India) Limited, both wholly owned subsidiaries of the Bank. Headquartered in Mumbai, it has a pan-India presence across all 29 states and 7 Union Territories in India including an IBU at GIFT City, and a Representative Office in Abu Dhabi.
For more information, please visit the Bank’s website at http://www.yesbank.in/
For media queries, please contact: