Chat with us now on WhatsApp
YES BANK has always endeavored to provide quality services to all our customers and has ensured customized banking solutions for each individual. In line with our promise to provide you with uninterrupted banking services, YES BANK is now introducing WhatsApp banking. You can now avail a host of banking services easily on WhatsApp a faster, convenient, and secure platform to manage your banking service needs from the comfort and safety of your home. Simply chat with India’s 1st ever AI-enabled 24*7 personal banking assistant, powered by YES ROBOT.
How To Use Whatsapp Banking Services
Simply click here (if viewed on mobile) and start chatting with us! Happy Banking
Give a missed call on +91-829-120-1200 to receive an SMS with a link. Simply click on the link and enjoy WhatsApp Banking.
Add +91-829-120-1200 to your contacts, open WhatsApp Application and Say ‘Hi’ or type any query in the chat window to get started
Check Account Balance
Check your account balance on the go through a secured login
Check Recent Transactions
View your 5 recent transaction through a secured login
Avail Loan against Fixed Deposits
Manage your urgent needs without liquidating FDs , no processing fee.
Click Here to know more about Availing Loan against Fixed Deposits.
Order Cheque Book
Place your cheque book order against your account no. and receive real-time update
Apply for 60+ Yes Bank products & services
You can now apply for
Lockers & others
View Digital Banking Products
Go Digital & Stay Safe and start using our products specially curated for your banking needs
YES ROBOT: 24*7 AI enabled chatbot
YES MOBILE: Mobile banking application
INTERNET Banking: State-of-art online banking
YES PAY: Wallet for seamless payments
YES SECURE: Making authentications secure
Payment Solutions: UPI for B2B and B2C
YES MONEY: Easy domestic remittance
View COVID-19 Relief Package
We are here with you during these challenging times
Some More Features
Contact Us via phone or email
Find nearby ATM/ Branch
Report Unauthorized Transaction
Redeem Debit & Credit Card Reward Points
Donate towards PM CARES Fund
Only details of requested services and required information would be provided to you
Following are the list of services available on WhatsApp for non-YES BANK Customers:
1) Write to us at YES TOUCH directly using this channel
2) 60+ YBL products available for any users to apply directly
3) ATM & Branch Information based on Location shared
4) Contact Centre information readily available on WhatsApp
5) The frequently asked banking queries also available for the user on chat
6) Information on COVID- 19 relief package
7) Donate towards PM CARES Fund
8) View Digital Banking products
Following are the list of services available on WhatsApp:
1) Check Account Balance
2) Check Recent Transactions
3) Avail Loan against Fixed Deposits (FDOD)
4) Place Cheque Book Request
5) Report Unauthorized transaction
6) View Digital Banking Products
7) Redeem Debit & Credit Card Reward Points
8) Information on COVID-19 relief package
9) Donate towards PM CARES Fund
10) Write to us at YES TOUCH directly using WhatsApp
11) 60+ YBL products available for any users to apply directly
12) ATM & Branch Information based on Location shared
13) Contact Centre information readily available on this channel
14) The frequently asked banking queries also available for the user on chat
This service is available free of cost and the user can access it anytime on the go. However, telecom service provider’s charges applicable as per your data plan.
No charges are applicable. WhatsApp Banking service is free. However, telecom service provider’s charges applicable as per your data plan.
No, don’t worry there will be no spamming at all. You will only get information that you have requested and provided consent for.
No, you won’t be able to login via someone else’s WhatsApp account. The registered number with the bank and the number on WhatsApp will have to be the same.
A customer can call contact centre on 1800-1200 for further help and also can block WhatsApp as per the guidelines provided by WhatsApp Company, please click here to know more
No, however, NRI customers can avail non-login-based services like apply for YES BANK products, contact customer care via call or email and simply chat to find banking related information.
Calling facility is not available on WhatsApp number, it is only for WhatsApp Banking and missed call-based opt-in service.
You can avail Loan against Fixed deposit by either selecting menu option ‘3’ or simply typing ‘FDOD’. To know more, please click here.
You can simply use the main menu to and type the numbers to avail the service or you can simply type the highlighted keywords in the menu to avail those services.
Click Here to view all FAQs.
Digital Wallet with free Virtual card and UPI which can be used to send/receive money, mobile/DTH recharge, pay bills and much moreRead More