Further to the landmark decision by the Government of India and the Reserve Bank of India to demonetize high value currency notes of INR 500 and INR 1,000, YES BANK is fully committed to help realize this significant initiative. Our branches are equipped with new notes of Rs 2000 and existing notes of Rs 100 to service customer requirements.
YES BANK has undertaken the following customer centric initiatives to handle customers with fullest empathy, and ensure a smooth and seamless experience
1. Unlimited ATM access free for all customers across ATMs of all banks -
a.YES BANK customers can use any ATM of any bank (ATMs of YES BANK as well as Other Banks) unlimited number of times for financial transactions, within the RBI prescribed limits, without any charge till 30th December 2016
b. YES BANK customers can also use ATMs of any bank unlimited number of times for non-financial transactions without any charge
2. No charge for Cash Deposit- All charges for cash deposits for YES BANK Savings Account customers have been waived off until the 30th of December 2016
3. Extended Banking Hours- All YES BANK branches will be working Extended Hours ie. upto 6 pm till 13th November, 2016 to ensure we cater to maximum number of customers. The extended hours will also be applicable this weekend Saturday, 12th November and Sunday, 13th November, 2016.
4. Multiple counters- To enable faster and more efficient service, YES BANK has increased the number of counters for exchange, withdrawal and deposit of cash. Further the bank staff is assisting in documentation, during queuing, to enable faster service.
5. Preferential service for Senior Citizens and Women - YES BANK branches will have special lines/ service for Senior Citizens and Women so that they do not face any inconvenience. Water and Refreshments are also being made available for all.
6. Proactive communication- Customer queries are being addressed through a simplified FAQ’s displayed across our branches, website and on multiple social media platforms
7. Employees across all functions reassigned to augment customer servicing – All our employees across functions, including bank leadership, are present in branches to provide all possible support and assistance to customers.
YES BANK encourages its customers to deposit their money into their YES BANK accounts, and avail the highly attractive 6% interest rates on the Savings balances, in addition to a host of digital banking & mobile banking services. YES BANK is fully committed to its credo of - INDIA bole YES, and taken this unique opportunity to serve the Nation.
YES for YOU!
Digital Wallet with free Virtual card and UPI which can be used to send/receive money, mobile/DTH recharge, pay bills and much moreRead More