FAQs* - Demonetization of INR 500 and INR 1,000 currency notes
Branch & ATM Operations Period
- Are YES BANK Branches /ATM’s operational?
- YES BANK Branches and ATM’s are operational as per usual business hours
- Can I do online transactions?
- YES BANK NetBanking (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS), Mobile Banking, Online Transactions, YES PAY Digital Wallet, Debit and Credit Card transactions will be functional, as normal.
Banking Transaction – Cash Withdrawal
- What are the cash withdrawal limits at branches?
- Cash withdrawal from a bank account over the counter shall be restricted to an overall limit of Rs 24,000/- per week.Current Accountholders can withdraw cash upto Rs. 50,000 in a week (Current Week: 18-24 Nov 2016) from their Current Account.
- What are the cash withdrawal limits at ATM?
- Withdrawal from Automatic Teller Machines (hereinafter referred to as ATMs) shall be restricted to INR 2,500 per day per card. For YES BANK customers, there are no charges on transactions (financial and non-financial) at any ATM across the country till 30th December 2016.
- Till which dates are the Limits on Currency Exchange at Banks, Daily ATM withdrawal and Weekly Branch Cash Withdrawal applicable?
- These limits are currently applicable till further notice from RBI.
- What is a valid proof of identity?
- Valid Identity proof is any of the following: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Pass Port, NREGA Card, PAN Card, Identity Card Issued by Government Department, Public Sector Unit to its Staff ) or Valid Photo ID Cards issued by Foreign govt ( For NRI Customers)
- Can I avail doorstep banking services?
- Doorstep banking facility for cash delivery is temporarily unavailable until further notice.
- Will my POS and online transactions be subjected to any limits ?
- No. The Point of Sale (POS) and Online transactions will continue as per the default present limits on your card.
- Whom can I get in touch with in case of any queries?
- For assistance on queries you may get in touch with your nearest YES BANK branch or approach Contact Centre @ 18002000. You may also get in touch with RBI. RBI has opened a Control Room for guidance to member of public. The email id and telephone numbers of the Control Room are as under:
Email id: email@example.com
Telephone No: 022 22602804/022 22602944
*FAQs as on 28 November, 2016