YES-International Banking provides clients with solution-oriented offerings for their domestic and international banking requirements and partners with correspondent banks to service their business needs in India.
YES-International Banking offers a complete suite of products including:
• Funded products such as Working Capital/Term Loans backed by SBLC
• Non Funded products such as Bank Guarantees and Documentary Letters of Credit
• Cash Management & Payments Services
• Inward & Outward Remittances of foreign currencies
• Financial Market products such as Derivatives, Forex & Hedging
YES-International Banking team caters to a diverse set of customers including foreign banks with or without presence in India, Multilateral Agencies, NBFCs registered in India and backed by foreign entities, Authorised Dealers and Exchange Houses, India focused Private Equity fund houses and other financial institutions.
YES-International Banking also offers a unique suite of advisory services to international corporations keen to either expand or enter the Indian market, under the aegis of a dedicated India Business Facilitation Desk (IBFD).