Banking Partners in the Life Sciences Industry
• YES BANK was the exclusive Knowledge Partner for the CII Life Sciences Conclave 2010, held to promote India as a Drug Discovery & Development hub. YES BANK’s authored knowledge report, titled Indian Life Sciences: Vision 2015, was unveiled at the event amongst esteemed industry leaders and Government representatives.
• YES BANK was the Knowledge Partner for the OPPI Annual General Meeting held in September 2010. YBL presented a copy of YES BANK- CII joint study on Indian Life Sciences Vision 2015 to the Union Minister of Science & Technology, Prithviraj Chavan.
• YES BANK participated at ABLE’s Annual BioInvest Conference 2010. The event was co- organized by Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSTBM) under the aegis of Vibrant Gujarat 2011. YBL participated as a Panelist on a session titled “Is the IPO Window/Capital Markets Opening up for Indian Biotech Sector” at the conference.
• YES BANK was the only bank invited to participate in the Indian Medical Devices Conclave 2011, as a key panelist at a session on 'Indian Medical Devices: Various Financing Options in India and Future Growth Scenario'. The Conclave was organized by Ahemdabad Management Association in partnership with All India Medical Devices Association, under the Vibrant Gujarat Series 2011.
• YES BANK participated in the Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Awards 2010 and was the only bank to be invited to speak at the event amongst renowned industry players. The aim of the summit was to create a forum for industry leaders to discuss relevant industry topics, issues and challenges and to help stakeholders of the industry to explore newer potential of growth by understanding policy, mechanisms and investor priorities.
• YES BANK participated in the Healthcare Investment Summit 2010, organised by e-HEALTH magazine. The aim of the summit was to provide a prolific interface between investors and investees of the healthcare sector and to help stakeholders of the industry to explore newer potential of growth by understanding funding mechanisms and investor priorities.
• YES BANK partnered for three consecutive years, from 2005 to 2007, with Bangalore India Bio as their Knowledge Partner.