YES BANK has released various knowledge reports during important occasions and the same have been appreciated by various stakeholders. A snapshot of the same is captured below:
- Harnessing Agribusiness Potential in the North East, 2011 – This report was released at the 6th North East Business Summit organized by ICC.
- The Indian Processed Food Industry: A Diagnostic Review of Opportunities and Challenges - This Knowledge report was authored in association with CII and released by Honorable Minister of Food Processing Industry Shri Subodh Kant Sahai during the “2nd Processed Food- Advantage India 2010 conclave” for which YES BANK was the Principal Study Partner.
- Karnataka – An Attractive Investment Destination for the Food Processing Industry, June 2010 – This Knowledge report was released in association with FICCI during the “Advantage Karnataka – Global Investors Meet” to which YES BANK was the Knowledge Partner.
- Farm to Fork III – This report was released at the Farm to Fork III - International Conference cum Exhibition on Agribusiness & Food Processing organised by FICCI during September 2010 in Chennai.
- Farm Mechanization in India: A Status Paper, December, 2009 - This report was released at the “EIMA Agrimach India 2009” conference organised by FICCI.
- Biotechnology-The Third Wave in Agricultural Revolution, December, 2009-This report was released at the Agbio Global Agribusiness Summit organised by MIBRT and ICRISAT at Hyderabad.
- Developing Globally Competitive Fruit & Vegetable Value Chains- Key Imperatives for India, May, 2008 -This report was released at the CII-Fruits and Vegetable Summit at New Delhi.
- Indian Tea Industry – The Next Frontier, November 2007 – This report was released in association with Indian Tea Association at India International Tea Convention held at Guwahati.
- Rural Retail-The Next Phase in Retailing, September, 2007- This report was released at the CII-“Conference on Rural Retail-The Next Phase in Retailing” held at New Delhi.
- Agribusiness in Gujarat: Unleashing the potential, November, 2006 – This report focusing on the Agribusiness opportunities in Gujarat, with emphasis on Food Processing was released during the Agri Fare 2006 by the Honourable Minister for Science & Technology Dr.Jiang Hesheng, Guangxi Autonomous Province, Republic of China.
- Indian Agriculture: Winds of Change, October, 2006 – This report was launched by the Honourable Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh during the Agri Summit 2006.
- Bio-Diesel: An Insight into Green Gold, June, 2006 – This report was released at the CII - “International Conference on Biofuels” held at Hyderabad.
- Indo-Israel Partnership: The Agribusiness Opportunity, April, 2006 – This report was launched by the Honourable Minister for Agriculture, Mr.Sharad Pawar in Israel during the Agri-Tech 2006.
- E-Agriculture: Empowering India, March, 2006 – This report was launched by the Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, GOI during the International Baramati Conference.
- “Discovery of India”, March 2006 - This report was released during the 16 Asian Corporate Conference organized by Asia Society.
- “Say Yes to Agribusiness”- This report was launched by the Union Minister of Agriculture, Mr. Sharad Pawar during the 6th Annual Baramati Conference in 9-12 March 2006.