Employee Learning and Development Initiatives from YES BANK
YES BANK has always emphasized that ‘Knowledge’ is a key differentiator and our business philosophy while creating products, processes & services reflects the same as a unique proposition. Key Human Capital and Organizational Development and Learning initiatives are domiciled under the aegis of YES SCHOOL OF BANKING (YSB).
The YES SCHOOL OF BANKING was institutionalized in 2007 with a vision to create a Centre of Excellence for learning solutions in banking and related areas. All Employee Learning & Development Initiatives including Induction, Product, Process, Compliance & Regulatory aspects, Domain, Behavioral Skills and Leadership Skills and Employee Development Initiatives are domiciled under YSB.
Apart from the wide array of L&D programs that YSB facilitates, some unique methodologies have been created and executed to ensure faster and better access to learning initiatives:
• YSB Trainers Forum: This is a knowledge initiative aimed at ensuring effective and customized knowledge transfer within the bank by utilizing our In-house Knowledge Experts (on products/process/banking domain) as Specialist Knowledge Trainers. This unique methodology ensures that all YES Bankers get adequate trainings across all locations in the fastest possible manner.
• YSB Training Bulletin: A monthly publication to all YES Bankers highlighting the key training initiatives of the Bank.
• Dr. Money’s Communique: This is an e-learning initiative which disseminates learning on various topics to employees in an interesting and easy to comprehend manner.
• YES Awareness: This is a best practices sharing platform that facilitates interactive sessions with external speakers - to help employees gain knowledge and overall business awareness.
• Online Learning Solutions: YSB in association with Kwench facilitates an online library solution which helps employees access a wide variety of books. They have an option of borrowing and returning books (delivered at their desk) at the click of a button online.