General Banking Audit
• Position: AVP- General Banking Audit
• Location: Mumbai
1. Providing oversight to the Concurrent Audit process.
-- Ensuring submission of concurrent audit reports on time
-- Ensuring regular update of concurrent audit checklists
-- Ensuring appropriate review of concurrent audit issues
-- Ensuring follow-up & rectification of concurrent audit issues
-- Ensuring sufficient coverage of concurrent audit as required by the policy
2. Independently conducting branch audits.
3. Participating in audits of various businesses with particular emphasis on Product / Operations audits.
4. Assisting in planning, designing and implementation of risk based audit plans to ensure safety and soundness of the Bank.
5. Ensuring completion of assigned audits and documentation of work papers on time.
6. Tracking status of issues reported.
7. Assisting in keeping relevant processes benchmarked to Best Practices and peer banks.
8. Assisting in keeping Audit Procedure Manual and checklists current and updated.
9. Devising audit checklists for use of internal/concurrent Auditors and testing products along with processes/procedures to foresee pitfall and bottlenecks and ensuring their resolution
10. Providing improvement/ suggestions to existing process/systems to line management
11. Peer Review of branch internal audit reports.
12. Managing the team , coachinf and guiding them in conducting branch audits and HO & NOC audits
• Essential Competencies:
Should possess sufficient knowledge in FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act), foreign exchange regulations issued by RBI (Reserve Bank of India), all Trade Finance products, rules and regulations laid down in the ICC’s publication including UCPDC, URDG, etc.
• Educational Background:
2. 5- 6 yrs of relevant experience