YES BANK's Online Bill Payments facility is a convenient service for receiving and paying your bills online.
You can now view and pay your bills online, directly from your YES BANK account at anytime. This service is available in various cities across the country, for payments to billers who accept online payments. There are two types of payment that can be made:
1. Payments to Registered Billers: You need to add these Billers by using the “Add Biller” option. Simply register your biller details and wait for your bill to appear online. You will be notified about the presentment of your online bill by SMS / Email on your registered mobile number & Email ID.
YES BANK Bill Pay+: You can also choose the “Bill Pay+” instruction for YES BANK to debit your account and make payments to the service provider on your behalf. YES BANK Bill Pay+ is akin to an e-standing instruction that keeps a tab on your bills and due dates, so that you can altogether stop taking the effort to track your due dates, and simplify your life.
The Bill Pay+ Edge: Bill Pay+ gives you:
Flexibility: Choose to “Auto Pay” your due amount in full or up to a pre-specified limit
Total control: Keep a tab on Bill payments made through YES BANK account – Get FREE Reminders and Payment confirmation alerts over SMS / Email
Further, you can Set / Modify / Delete the “Auto Pay” instruction as per your requirement
2. One Time Payments to Billers: These are the billers who accept payment without registration. The “One-Time Pay” option button appears when you want to pay your bills. This facility depends on whether the Biller accepts a one-time payment or not.
It takes around 3 working days for the payment to be credited with the Biller against your bill. When adding a Biller, it takes a few days depending on the Biller's registration cycle.
You can also view / modify the SMS and Email alerts set for any addition/deletion of biller, success / failure of payment or for receiving any new bill in your account.
Using YES BANK's Bill Payments Facility is EASY!
• Log on to YES BANK's Internet Banking and click on the “Bill Payments” tab post successful login
• To add a new Biller, click on the “Add biller” link on the left hand side navigation bar. Select your location & the service provider across Mobile,Telephone, Electricity, Insurance, Charity, Donations, Subscriptions, etc.
• Provide the necessary information online to enroll yourself with the Biller for the service.
• You can either do a one time payment without registration (depending on the biller registration process) or register for future online bill payments.
• You can even choose to activate the “Auto Pay” facility for your bills, as per your preferred option
• Further, you can also set up the SMS/email alerts for your bills