Complimentary Access to GOLF Courses in India – through MasterCard
The following programs are included in this offer – booking will have to be done through a 24 x 7 Concierge Service.
1. Complimentary Green Fee
2. Golf Lessons
Further Details on the Offer are as below:
Green Feesis hosted for YES FIRST World Debit Cardholders at the following Golf Courses:
Sr . No.
|| Willingdon Sports Club|
| Mumbai Area
|| Aamby Valley|
| Delhi - NCR/NOIDA (Any one as available during booking)
|| i. Jaypee Greens|
| ii. Noida Golf Course|
| Delhi - NCR/Gurgaon (Any one as available during booking)
|| i. Golden Greens Golf & Country Club |
| ii. Classic Golf Resort|
|| Clover Greens Golf Club|
|| Madras Gymkhana Club (Guindy)|
|| Tollygunge Club|
Complimentary Golf Lessons:
Learn the nuances of golf with complimentary golf lessons hosted by MasterCard at a driving range, golf club or a training facility on Weekdays & Weekends in following cities:
1. Bangalore – Touche Golf Academy
2. Chennai - Sun Palm Driving Range
3. Delhi NCR –
a. Jaypee Greens
b. Golden Greens Golf & Country Club
4. Kolkata – Pro Touch Golf Academy
5. Mumbai – Bombay Presidency Golf Club
Each Golf Lesson will be comprise of at least 30 minutes in duration and will include
1. Green Fees to Access the Golf Course / Driving Range for the Lesson
2. Cost of Instructor’s Fees
3. Range Golf Balls is 50 Golf Balls per Lesson
Process for Booking the above services through the 24x7 Concierge Service
*Number not reachable through Airtel Fixed lines and managed by MasterCard
VALIDITY- The offer is valid till May 31, 2013
1. Who can avail of this offer?
Complimentary Golf Offer can be availed only by YES FIRST MasterCard World Debit card holders
2. How do I avail of this offer?
You can book your golhing lesson or session by calling the 24x7 “MasterCard for you” concierge on 1800 102 6263
3. Is there a minimum handicap required?
Yes, it differs for each golf course. You will be informed of the same during your call with MasterCard For You.
4. How many days in advnce do I need to book?
You need to book 10 days in advance for a golfing session or lesson
5. How can I know if my booking has been confirmed?
You will contacted within 4 days on the preferred mode of contact at the time of booking. At time this may get delayed due to closure of Golf courses and due to reasons beyond to the control of MasterCard.
6. What do I need to carry at the golf course to gain entry?
You need to carry the print of the email of the confirmed booking that you would have received and the YES FIRST MasterCard World Debit card. Additionally you may carry standard identification proof which may also be asked for depending on the rules & regulations of each Golf Course.
7. Whom should I contact in case my booking is not honoured at the golf course?
MasterCard ensures that your booking is registered with the Golf Course before you are expected to reach the Golf Course. In case the booking is not honoured you can call the concierge service at 1800 102 6263
8. What about other fees like caddie, cart and insurance fees?
All such fees need to be paid in full by the cardholder as per the rules and regulations of the Golf Course
9. Can I avail of other facilities at the Golf Course as part of the offer?
No, this offer is limited to the tee-time and other facilities at the Golf Course cannot be accessed under this offer.
10. Are there any minimum and maximum number of balls per flight?
Yes. As per Rules of Golf and universal golf etiquette, there must be a minimum of 2 (TWO) balls per flight on Weekdays and a minimum of 3 (THREE) balls per flight on Weekends and Public Holidays. The maximum number of players per flight is 4 (FOUR) on any day.
11. Can I contact the golf course directly with my YES FIRST MasterCard World Debit card and get a booking?
No, under this program at all times, ensure you the Golf Concierge on 1800-102-6263 to book a golfing session or a lesson.
12. Can I walk into any of the clubs part of the program and use the services?
No, all YES FIRST MasterCard World Debit cardholders must make a booking at the Golf Concierge before going to the club. Bookings must be made 7 days in advance of the tee off date.
13. What about discounts on the caddie, cart and F&B expenses?
All other costs and charges such as F & B expenses, consumables, rental of golf equipment, golf-cart (Buggy) charges, Caddy Fees etc to be borne by the Cardholder(s) and his/her guest(s). Cardholders and guests have to pay directly at the club for buggy, caddie, turfmate and insurance at normal published rates at the club, where
14. Can I avail the other facilities at the golf club?
This offer is limited to tee-time and our guests cannot access the other facilities at the golf club.