- Category: Corporate Banking
YES BANK's Investment Banking
YES BANK's Investment Banking group is involved in the identification, structuring and execution of transactions for its clients in diverse industries and geographies. Some of the typical transactions include mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, private equity syndication and IPO advisory.
At YES BANK, we seek to provide our clients with the widest possible range of opportunities including the Management of Equity, Capital Restructures of Advisory and Equity Capital transactions. We also offer a range of merchant banking and equity placement services.
Our unique knowledge based approach to banking enables us to provide a range of services designed to meet our clients' specific needs, thereby ensuring that we consistently deliver high quality advice and service to all our clients. This customer-centric approach allows us to offer a high level of customization for our clients, making us their Preferred Partners.
For investor queries relating to Merchant Banking transactions:firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Key Strengths
- Excellent track record:
- Our core Investment Banking team has built an excellent track record in our focus sectors. Their product knowledge is complemented with a superior understanding of the sector, which not only facilitates the origination of business but also ensures effective delivery.
- Our services are characterized by:
- Proactive generation of ideas
- Value-added, senior level involvement
- High quality and efficient service
- Trusted knowledge-based advice
- An innovative, result-oriented approach that helps in origination, successful execution and retention of our clients
- Credibility with Financial Investors: Our team has assiduously built credibility with most of the large and active private equity investors in the country. These relationships provide the team with early and prompt feedback on the prospects of a transaction, resulting in quicker turnaround times for our clients.
- Relationships with legal and tax firms: We have also developed outstanding relationships with the top legal and tax firms in the country, helping us to provide value-added advice to our clients. An intricate knowledge of the strengths of various legal and tax firms with regard to various product offerings results in judicious selection of partners for deal execution. This results in smoother closure of the transaction and also enhances the transaction benefits for our clients.
- Cross Border Relationships: We are in the process of building strategic alliances with boutique investment firms based in Asia, Europe and the U.S. These relationships will be driven either by sectoral expertise or the strong geographic presence that these firms may have built over time. With India becoming one of the important investment destinations for both corporates and investors, and Indian companies' increasing focus on the global markets, particularly in the automotive and healthcare industries, the potential for cross border transactions has increased manifold. To date, our Investment Banking team has successfully completed thirty three transactions comprising M&A, private equity and capital market transactions across a wide range of sectors such as Engineering, Food&Agri Business, Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Textiles, Technology, Auto Components and Real Estate.